- For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes the consumer’s domain name and email address (if possible).
- We collect the email addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit consumers, information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and / or site registrations, name and address, no payment information is collected.
- The information we collect is used for internal and then discarded revision, which is used to improve the content of our Web page, used to customize the content and / or layout of our page for each visitor, released when the legal obligation to do so, at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation, to verify or enforce effective compliance with the policies governing our website and applicable or protective laws against misuse or unauthorized use of our website.
- If you do not wish to receive email from us in the future, please let us know by sending an email.
- If you give us your postal address online, you may receive mailings with information on new products and services or future events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us sending an email.
- Persons who supply us your emails can receive information from us about new products and services or future events. If you do not wish to receive such information, please let us know by sending email.
- With respect to Ad Servers: We do not have relationships with any ad server companies.
- Occasionally, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically.
- Customers may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by sending an email.
- Upon request we provide site visitors with access to transaction information (eg, dates on which customers made purchases, amounts and types of purchases) that we maintain about them, contact information (eg name, address , phone number) that we maintain about them, a description of the information that we maintain about them.
- Customers can access this information by email.
- Upon request we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information, transaction information.
- Customers can have this information corrected by sending us an email.
- When we transfer and receive certain types of sensitive information, we redirect visitors to a secure server and will notify visitors through a message on our site, we have the measures security adequate to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information we have collected from you at our site.
- If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy indicated, please contact us.
We can be contacted via email to privacy [at] pixmosaic [dot] com